Jail Rage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the home of the Jail Rage Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jailrage members, what would you like?

Go down 
+6
timmyo
shadysteve
Crypton
Nexus
JR|RockLee
Jake
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jake
Admin
Admin
Jake

Jailrage members, what would you like? Empty
PostSubject: Jailrage members, what would you like?   Jailrage members, what would you like? EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 9:56 am

We are about to open up a new server MG, we have a GG/RPG and JB, and we would love it if jr members would stay as enthusiastic as ever :3 so we were thinking about this, so what would you like that would entise you to click the jailrage server rather than another server, even if there is none or little to no players on? My idea was jr member skins, but I'd like to hear more of your ideas.

If you like the idea of member skins, heres a great site that you can choose one you would like: http://s-low.info/forum/
However it would be appreciated if you could think of any better ideas Smile

Last edited by Jake on Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
JR|RockLee
Warlord
Warlord
JR|RockLee

PostSubject: Re: Jailrage members, what would you like?   Jailrage members, what would you like? EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 10:24 am

Skins like JR member on back and JR admin with some sort of logo like the GE clan, sort of a stolen idea but its a good one so nexus wud have JR admin on his back and a member like big booms for instantce would have JR member on back Very Happy

i think that is a cool idea we should fix the skins on JB server the ts so there is a variant skins to choose from.
it would have to be okay with someone to make a small logo on maybe joe my bro might do it or we ask anyone if they would be able to make it im sure we come up with a way to make it worth their while doing it of course.
Back to top Go down
http://Google.com
Nexus
Admin
Admin
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Jailrage members, what would you like?   Jailrage members, what would you like? EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 10:38 am

yh but make the writing cool like wierd font shiz Razz
Back to top Go down
https://jailrage.rpg-board.net
Crypton
Corporal
Corporal
Crypton

PostSubject: Re: Jailrage members, what would you like?   Jailrage members, what would you like? EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 10:50 am

Yea thats the copy off of the server Deathrow, we need to be original and I think member skins is a lot of work to be honest but its a very good idea. We also need something that all the other Jailbreak servers haven't got. I'm not sure what that is... but we need to think of something.
Back to top Go down
Jake
Admin
Admin
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Jailrage members, what would you like?   Jailrage members, what would you like? EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 10:52 am

I thought of making a kind of rank/levelling mod, not so much about abilities, but status. Unfortunately i've had a go with this in eventscripts, i just don't have the knowledge of using keygroups to save kills.
Back to top Go down
shadysteve
Warlord
Warlord
shadysteve

PostSubject: Re: Jailrage members, what would you like?   Jailrage members, what would you like? EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 3:09 am

Hey everybody

i had an idea, but i dont know if it is stupid or not, so tell me if it is.

what if we had our own JailRage maps, that were only on Jailrage servers. we could do something like all clan members with source SDK make a jailbreak map, and then we vote for the best one or something?

again, tell me if its stupid, but i thought it might be quite cool. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
timmyo
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Jailrage members, what would you like?   Jailrage members, what would you like? EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 5:31 am

1. who are you
2. its an ok idea
3. NARUTO SKINS (im serious)
4. slide server maybe
5. MAKE MG SERVER BIGGER!!! (and give me admin Razz)
Back to top Go down
shadysteve
Warlord
Warlord
shadysteve

PostSubject: Re: Jailrage members, what would you like?   Jailrage members, what would you like? EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 5:59 am

umm let me think... i am shadysteve. im glad you like the idea. naruto skins would be cool.
Back to top Go down
Jake
Admin
Admin
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Jailrage members, what would you like?   Jailrage members, what would you like? EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 7:34 am

Naruto skins on a jailbreak server? >< Ill THINK about putting them on the Minigames server Razz
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Admin
Admin
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Jailrage members, what would you like?   Jailrage members, what would you like? EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 9:30 am

Timmy, Shady is a regular on our servers Razz and he's cool. I think thts a fucking brilliant idea. It means we will hav an aspect to our servers tht other servers don't, it will also bring the JR community together. If the maps are good we will hav higher pop rates it will be awesome. Nice Idea Shady Razz
Back to top Go down
skay
Pro
Pro
skay

PostSubject: Re: Jailrage members, what would you like?   Jailrage members, what would you like? EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 12:41 pm

the cop and prisioner skins could have admin written on the back
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Admin
Admin
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Jailrage members, what would you like?   Jailrage members, what would you like? EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 1:17 pm

Yh now admin hav FBI skins and we are working on member skins also a logo for the skins.
Back to top Go down
JR|RockLee
Warlord
Warlord
JR|RockLee

PostSubject: Re: Jailrage members, what would you like?   Jailrage members, what would you like? EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 10:58 am

doo a muffin dayy!!! yyayyy so ts make cts muffinss!!
Back to top Go down
http://Google.com
Harry
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Jailrage members, what would you like?   Jailrage members, what would you like? EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 12:14 pm

Id like a muffin skin for muffin day once a week
Back to top Go down
stfu
Warlord
Warlord
stfu

PostSubject: Re: Jailrage members, what would you like?   Jailrage members, what would you like? EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 12:21 pm

i think you should take off rpg now, its too easy when your high level and all the low levels just leave
Back to top Go down
Harry
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Jailrage members, what would you like?   Jailrage members, what would you like? EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 12:21 pm

nah i like rpg.. its fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
stfu
Warlord
Warlord
stfu

PostSubject: Re: Jailrage members, what would you like?   Jailrage members, what would you like? EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 12:23 pm

yea but whenever i join the server, everyone leaves
Back to top Go down
Harry
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Jailrage members, what would you like?   Jailrage members, what would you like? EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 12:25 pm

lol same xD
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Admin
Admin
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Jailrage members, what would you like?   Jailrage members, what would you like? EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 12:52 pm

NEVER TAKE OFF THE RPG1
Back to top Go down
Jake
Admin
Admin
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Jailrage members, what would you like?   Jailrage members, what would you like? EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 2:07 pm

we'll see ><
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Admin
Admin
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Jailrage members, what would you like?   Jailrage members, what would you like? EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 2:14 pm

no jake we wont see lol ;p RPG WILL NEVER BE REMOVED NEVER!!! :p
Back to top Go down
stfu
Warlord
Warlord
stfu

PostSubject: Re: Jailrage members, what would you like?   Jailrage members, what would you like? EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 3:09 pm

he will take it off, dont worry
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Admin
Admin
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Jailrage members, what would you like?   Jailrage members, what would you like? EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 3:19 pm

Boo! Dnt hav a normal GG server if u remove RPG make it into Bhop server Razz
Back to top Go down
Jake
Admin
Admin
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Jailrage members, what would you like?   Jailrage members, what would you like? EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 4:03 pm

then we could make bhop a 10slot and mg a 20 slot
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Admin
Admin
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Jailrage members, what would you like?   Jailrage members, what would you like? EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 4:10 pm

YH tht wud be much better Smile and create more funzys Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jailrage members, what would you like?   Jailrage members, what would you like? Empty

Back to top Go down

Jailrage members, what would you like?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next