Jail Rage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the home of the Jail Rage Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Admin Apply For jailrage :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bob_Pews
Soldier
Soldier

Admin Apply For jailrage :) Empty
PostSubject: Admin Apply For jailrage :)   Admin Apply For jailrage :) EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 9:05 am

hello my name is Henrik and I'm 15 years old from Norway. I wanted to join the jailrage community because I have had nothing but endless fun on the server. I know all the rules very well and I have always been a very respected player on the server. But sometimes I see freekillers and there are no admins on, I would really like to help make this server that much more enjoyable for everybody. I have become friends with many people on the server too.
You will not regret it
Thanks
Back to top Go down
Moonwalk

PostSubject: Re: Admin Apply For jailrage :)   Admin Apply For jailrage :) EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 9:09 am

Excellent player I say yes!
Back to top Go down
David
Corporal
Corporal
David

PostSubject: Re: Admin Apply For jailrage :)   Admin Apply For jailrage :) EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 11:25 am

Sorry Pews you need to be in the clan first and I really dont know you well enough,

No for now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin Apply For jailrage :)   Admin Apply For jailrage :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Admin Apply For jailrage :)
Page 1 of 1