Jail Rage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the home of the Jail Rage Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey. just saying hi, i wanna join the clan and apply for admin

Go down 
+6
HolyKiller
pingu
JR|RockLee
Nexus
Jake
crazy rider
10 posters
AuthorMessage
crazy rider
Soldier
Soldier

Hey. just saying hi, i wanna join the clan and apply for admin Empty
PostSubject: Hey. just saying hi, i wanna join the clan and apply for admin   Hey. just saying hi, i wanna join the clan and apply for admin EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 9:28 am

Hi guys.

me crazy rider, just saying hi. I want to join the clan yeah, ive been playing the server for about 2 months, and i think its a great server, and i'm friends with most of the members of the clan

Secondly i'd like to apply for admin if possible??

i've ready the stuff you need etc...

My names Andy, im 16, ive got a mic, and my name has always been crazy rider. I want admin because im fed up with all of the freekillers you see on the server and i can never do anything about it, i also want to be able to maintain the server into a rule obeying thingy, you know.

anyway, back to css Smile, guess which server im on.
Back to top Go down
Jake
Admin
Admin
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Hey. just saying hi, i wanna join the clan and apply for admin   Hey. just saying hi, i wanna join the clan and apply for admin EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 9:56 am

crazy rider wrote:
, ive been playing the server for about 2 months

Not quite possible since the server has only been up around a month, but your a nice guy from what i've seen so its a yep from me.

Ooooh, yes. Veery good.
Back to top Go down
crazy rider
Soldier
Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Hey. just saying hi, i wanna join the clan and apply for admin   Hey. just saying hi, i wanna join the clan and apply for admin EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 10:02 am

Jake wrote:
crazy rider wrote:
, ive been playing the server for about 2 months

Not quite possible since the server has only been up around a month, but your a nice guy from what i've seen so its a yep from me.

Ooooh, yes. Veery good.

Proabably, seems alot like it. Ive been playing it pretty much since it's been up, my bad, probably thinking about the deathrow server, since this one has been up i've not been on it. Thanks for the yes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Admin
Admin
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Hey. just saying hi, i wanna join the clan and apply for admin   Hey. just saying hi, i wanna join the clan and apply for admin EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 10:10 am

i say definatley yes ive played wif u alot and ur good and cool and u hav a mic Razz just stay active on teh forum
Back to top Go down
https://jailrage.rpg-board.net
JR|RockLee
Warlord
Warlord
JR|RockLee

PostSubject: Re: Hey. just saying hi, i wanna join the clan and apply for admin   Hey. just saying hi, i wanna join the clan and apply for admin EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 10:15 am

i say yes
Back to top Go down
http://Google.com
pingu
Corporal
Corporal
pingu

PostSubject: Re: Hey. just saying hi, i wanna join the clan and apply for admin   Hey. just saying hi, i wanna join the clan and apply for admin EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 10:55 am

crazy rider wrote:

Secondly i'd like to apply for admin if possible??

Admin whore, noty
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Admin
Admin
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Hey. just saying hi, i wanna join the clan and apply for admin   Hey. just saying hi, i wanna join the clan and apply for admin EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 11:43 am

Yh u may join but I'm afriad we dnt take admin app but we do hav a post count system read the announcement thread. Razz or u can donate *hint hint* lol
Back to top Go down
HolyKiller
Warlord
Warlord
HolyKiller

PostSubject: Re: Hey. just saying hi, i wanna join the clan and apply for admin   Hey. just saying hi, i wanna join the clan and apply for admin EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 12:23 pm

good post altough you shouldnt apply just for admin Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.human-evo.forummotion.com
skay
Pro
Pro
skay

PostSubject: Re: Hey. just saying hi, i wanna join the clan and apply for admin   Hey. just saying hi, i wanna join the clan and apply for admin EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 12:34 pm

give him a trial, i don't trust him
Back to top Go down
crazy rider
Soldier
Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Hey. just saying hi, i wanna join the clan and apply for admin   Hey. just saying hi, i wanna join the clan and apply for admin EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 12:42 pm

skay wrote:
give him a trial, i don't trust him

Why is this?
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Admin
Admin
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Hey. just saying hi, i wanna join the clan and apply for admin   Hey. just saying hi, i wanna join the clan and apply for admin EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 12:46 pm

Cus skay has paranoia :S
Back to top Go down
shadysteve
Warlord
Warlord
shadysteve

PostSubject: Re: Hey. just saying hi, i wanna join the clan and apply for admin   Hey. just saying hi, i wanna join the clan and apply for admin EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 12:57 pm

Yeah skay wtf trial??? Ive played with crazy rider and he is a cool guy. Smile
Back to top Go down
VivaRebel
Warlord
Warlord
VivaRebel

PostSubject: Re: Hey. just saying hi, i wanna join the clan and apply for admin   Hey. just saying hi, i wanna join the clan and apply for admin EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 3:25 am

Me and up your viva have played with him ( im vivarebel ), and ooh yeah he freekills alot when there are few players on.. Not lieing, always in s4s the glitch come up for the t, he kills him and he keep saying i shot 2 shots... Pretty annoying. but when he is a T he is cool,
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Admin
Admin
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Hey. just saying hi, i wanna join the clan and apply for admin   Hey. just saying hi, i wanna join the clan and apply for admin EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 3:44 am

ok when i play on the server i will see what he gets upto and thn review his app ;D
Back to top Go down
kat65
Corporal
Corporal
kat65

PostSubject: Re: Hey. just saying hi, i wanna join the clan and apply for admin   Hey. just saying hi, i wanna join the clan and apply for admin EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 7:24 am

*-shotgun-* wrote:
Me and up your viva have played with him ( im vivarebel ), and ooh yeah he freekills alot when there are few players on.. Not lieing, always in s4s the glitch come up for the t, he kills him and he keep saying i shot 2 shots... Pretty annoying. but when he is a T he is cool,

so true. i know what you are saying i were there 2 Mad
Back to top Go down
shadysteve
Warlord
Warlord
shadysteve

PostSubject: Re: Hey. just saying hi, i wanna join the clan and apply for admin   Hey. just saying hi, i wanna join the clan and apply for admin EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 8:34 am

Hmm i don't remember that but oh well. I believe Vivarebel because I have experienced freekilling massacres with him. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
VivaRebel
Warlord
Warlord
VivaRebel

PostSubject: Re: Hey. just saying hi, i wanna join the clan and apply for admin   Hey. just saying hi, i wanna join the clan and apply for admin EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 9:27 am

Im not sure if u are callign me a freekiller or not, but Thanks for believing me shady
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey. just saying hi, i wanna join the clan and apply for admin   Hey. just saying hi, i wanna join the clan and apply for admin Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey. just saying hi, i wanna join the clan and apply for admin
Page 1 of 1