Jail Rage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the home of the Jail Rage Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my application for admin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tesla1

my application for admin Empty
PostSubject: my application for admin   my application for admin EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 10:16 am

this is tesla as u can see Razz
im applying for admin, as i play on the server most the time so you will benefit from another active admin.
also i donated a server to JR ^^ lol
Back to top Go down
Jake
Admin
Admin
Jake

PostSubject: Re: my application for admin   my application for admin EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 10:33 am

That application was very lacking =/

Also how much of Vivas server did you pay for?
Back to top Go down
tesla1

PostSubject: Re: my application for admin   my application for admin EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 11:29 am

half, we got bored so split the cost of a server
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Admin
Admin
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: my application for admin   my application for admin EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 1:03 pm

Hmm I think it is too soon for u to be given. Soz you just havnt been in da clan long enough. But keep playin and I'm sure we can sort sumthin out later down the line Smile
Back to top Go down
https://jailrage.rpg-board.net
tesla1

PostSubject: Re: my application for admin   my application for admin EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 1:23 pm

well tbh i should get admin as i payed for half the server that was donated to your clan, up you viva also got admin without questioning so therefore as i own half of it why dont i???
Back to top Go down
Jake
Admin
Admin
Jake

PostSubject: Re: my application for admin   my application for admin EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 1:30 pm

Viva has been playing with us for longer than you, hes bothered to make an account on these forums and he plainly would've put more work than 2 lines and presumed he would have got admin.

Im sorry, but if i feel you can have it, then you can. You ARE paying for half of a server donated to us, and if that server stays up for over 2 months then ill be surprised and I will commend you for admin, but for now I will have to see about it.
Back to top Go down
Tesla
Soldier
Soldier

PostSubject: Re: my application for admin   my application for admin EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 1:34 pm

this is my account...
Back to top Go down
Jake
Admin
Admin
Jake

PostSubject: Re: my application for admin   my application for admin EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 3:25 pm

Tesla wrote:
this is my account...

That makes it all better. If you read my response there were several other reasons why I felt you shouldn't be given admin at this point, I generally disapprove of the admin applies that have otherwise had little to no effect in the community.. I understand there are many who come to his forum solely to recieve admin, and that's the mistake you made. I like you as a person but fulfilling everything I stated in my earlier reply at a later date such as creating a new account just won't cut it for me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my application for admin   my application for admin Empty

Back to top Go down

my application for admin
Page 1 of 1