Jail Rage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the home of the Jail Rage Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post Count Admin Removal and Attention Drawn to admin abuse

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jake
Admin
Admin
Jake

Post Count Admin Removal and Attention Drawn to admin abuse Empty
PostSubject: Post Count Admin Removal and Attention Drawn to admin abuse   Post Count Admin Removal and Attention Drawn to admin abuse EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 8:11 am

Over the past week I have been receiving around 3 complaints about admins per day -- Now i don't want to fix these individually, if you see an admin abuse EVER, then post it on the Ban section.. Because i really dont mind taking away anyones admin anoymore Wink

Also, the players who are paying for admin, as the advert says, you can still have your admin taken away for the month you paid for when you abuse. If you don't like it, well then theres no point in you having admin anyway now is there?

And finally hence forth there is no Post Count Admin, however you may apply as of now. Admin applications will be taken seriously, i know its a pain but if thats the reason you post on the forums then its not a case of loyalty.

Jailbreak update: No more last man standing! This is a rule and can be punished by a slay or ban for REPEAT offences.

On the lighter side
We may be getting a surf server - courtesy of ol'Faithful (the original Harry aka Harreh)
EDIT: We ARE getting a surf server Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Admin
Admin
Nexus

Post Count Admin Removal and Attention Drawn to admin abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Count Admin Removal and Attention Drawn to admin abuse   Post Count Admin Removal and Attention Drawn to admin abuse EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 1:07 pm

Gd tht it's gone but hell yeah SUURRRFFF!!!
Back to top Go down
https://jailrage.rpg-board.net

Post Count Admin Removal and Attention Drawn to admin abuse
Page 1 of 1