Jail Rage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the home of the Jail Rage Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

pingu........................

Go down 
+3
Jake
timmyo
pingu
7 posters
AuthorMessage
pingu
Corporal
Corporal
pingu

pingu........................ Empty
PostSubject: pingu........................   pingu........................ EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 2:04 pm

Name: Kevin
Ingame name: Pingu
Former names: So much more cba saying
Steam account name: duy870
MSN: ask me on steam for it
Do you have a Microphone?: nope, getting 1 soon tho
How active are you?: i'm active enough
how long have you been playing on JailBreak servers: since i joined black, i go on now and then
Former clan: none
Why you want to get in JailRage: Well im pro Very Happy, i like the members, and i play on ur servers almost everyday and i enjoy playing with u's
Back to top Go down
timmyo
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: pingu........................   pingu........................ EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 3:42 pm

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS
Back to top Go down
Jake
Admin
Admin
Jake

PostSubject: Re: pingu........................   pingu........................ EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 7:36 am

pingu wrote:

Why you want to get in JailRage: Well im pro Very Happy

lool ><

I think so, but I would love it if you had a microphone.............. so ill wait till then, oki? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Admin
Admin
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: pingu........................   pingu........................ EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 7:58 am

I say yeh cus ur a regular and your good Razz
Back to top Go down
https://jailrage.rpg-board.net
Harry
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: pingu........................   pingu........................ EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 9:46 am

I believe that pingu would make an excellent member to this new, evolving clan.
We can bring many things that others cant including: Rage quiting, Raging wen others beat him to teleports and suiciding. These are all brilliant feats which he offers to JR.

He is a keen player on every server and is popular ammong most of the members. He makes the server more popular as he has many friends that he has played ZH with him in the past.

Pingu has been a great friend of mine in the past whilst we played ZH together and he remains a good friend as i enjoy spending time with him on JRs GunGame, Jailbrake and Minigames servers. He is enojyable to play with as he is very witty and rages alot, altough i think it would be funnier if we heard his voice because i believe it would be similar to timmys Very Happy

His aim and level of control in the Jailbrake servers are unbeatable.. although i have never seen him be a CT on the Jailbrake server i believe this would be the case if he got a microphone. He is fun and skillful on the minigames server, winning a lot of the rounds with josh and myself. He is also a regular and is high level on the GG server, he has good aim and is very hard to kill.

These are some of the reasons im saying yes to Pingu's application, I wish you the best of luck in the JR clan.

Gl Pingu!

Harry.

Raped it!
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Admin
Admin
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: pingu........................   pingu........................ EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 9:50 am

Fuck me harry you must of been bored Razz I cudnt write tht much in a fucking English exam. Razz
Back to top Go down
Jake
Admin
Admin
Jake

PostSubject: Re: pingu........................   pingu........................ EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 9:54 am

lol hes doing it out of spite

for me giving him a warning Razz
Back to top Go down
Harry
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: pingu........................   pingu........................ EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 9:55 am

Just making sure it wasnt spam so jake wouldnt penalise me for spamming.

Edit - He read my mind!
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Admin
Admin
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: pingu........................   pingu........................ EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 10:22 am

Lolololol still it's ridiculosley long Razz
Back to top Go down
Harry
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: pingu........................   pingu........................ EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 10:25 am

stop spamming matt :O 5 words is to little >Smile
Back to top Go down
pingu
Corporal
Corporal
pingu

PostSubject: Re: pingu........................   pingu........................ EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 10:40 am

am i iin or wut
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Admin
Admin
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: pingu........................   pingu........................ EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 11:40 am

Harry dnt speak on the behalf of JR again plz. But yes pingu you are in but we wud love to hear your voice Razz
Back to top Go down
skay
Pro
Pro
skay

PostSubject: Re: pingu........................   pingu........................ EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 12:42 pm

i like pingu hes a cool chav.
Back to top Go down
timmyo
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: pingu........................   pingu........................ EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 11:17 am

harry ><" evil
harry must of evaluated those paragraphs
like he does in school wiv his grade sheet next to him
harry i am pleased to say you are a NERD cheers
Back to top Go down
stfu
Warlord
Warlord
stfu

PostSubject: Re: pingu........................   pingu........................ EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 12:15 pm

pingu sounds like timmy
Back to top Go down
Harry
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: pingu........................   pingu........................ EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 12:17 pm

lol pingu xD

No matt.

Grats pingy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pingu........................   pingu........................ Empty

Back to top Go down

pingu........................
Page 1 of 1