Jail Rage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the home of the Jail Rage Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New comic coming soon !

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
VivaRebel
Warlord
Warlord
VivaRebel

New comic coming soon ! Empty
PostSubject: New comic coming soon !   New comic coming soon ! EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 3:39 pm

Yeh, it's true :O! One of my short comic is coming. This time it will be MUCH longer, and you will now see the different between ct and t. This is not suppose to be a funny, comic is not same as comedy. I hope you will enjoy it and i hope i will get some suggestion what to make. I am making an surf comic now. I know this is no big deal but i'd like to announce due to ideas. I already got idea from Shields, legendary idea! I'll be waiting for your idea. If i like the idea i might put you on any comic I'll make later, harr harr.

Remember surf ideas. Funny ideas, stupid idea on hilarious way and genius ideas.
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Admin
Admin
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: New comic coming soon !   New comic coming soon ! EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 1:17 am

YAY do one about killing matty g with cornflakes
Back to top Go down
https://jailrage.rpg-board.net
VivaRebel
Warlord
Warlord
VivaRebel

PostSubject: Re: New comic coming soon !   New comic coming soon ! EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 5:59 am

Killing MattyG with cornflakes. That will be hard to make but that doesn't make it unpossible Very Happy I'll try my best.
Back to top Go down
shadysteve
Warlord
Warlord
shadysteve

PostSubject: Re: New comic coming soon !   New comic coming soon ! EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 8:11 am

CORNFLAKE POWAAAAH! can I be the one throwing the cornflakes? please? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jake
Admin
Admin
Jake

PostSubject: Re: New comic coming soon !   New comic coming soon ! EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 9:25 am

VivaRebel wrote:
This is not suppose to be a funny, comic is not same as comedy.

Comic
amusing: arousing or provoking laughter; "an amusing film with a steady stream of pranks and pratfalls"; "an amusing fellow"; "a comic hat"; ..

cartoon story; A children's newspaper; a comedian; being funny; related to comedy..

It better be funny or ill be MAD
Back to top Go down
VivaRebel
Warlord
Warlord
VivaRebel

PostSubject: Re: New comic coming soon !   New comic coming soon ! EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 10:26 am

I wont let you down Jake. Well i can try british humor isn't same as icelandic humor.
Back to top Go down
skay
Pro
Pro
skay

PostSubject: Re: New comic coming soon !   New comic coming soon ! EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 12:37 pm

can i participate?
Back to top Go down
Jake
Admin
Admin
Jake

PostSubject: Re: New comic coming soon !   New comic coming soon ! EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 12:51 pm

you can participate by staying out of his way
Back to top Go down
VivaRebel
Warlord
Warlord
VivaRebel

PostSubject: Re: New comic coming soon !   New comic coming soon ! EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 6:05 pm

What do you mean can you participate? If you want to be in of my comic I'll make a list later for sign up, on the comic i'm doing now i've already done the players on there. So on my next comic after surf one will be sign up.
Back to top Go down
VivaRebel
Warlord
Warlord
VivaRebel

PostSubject: Re: New comic coming soon !   New comic coming soon ! EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 6:06 pm

Shady, if you would like to kill your own team-mate than yes. Just tell me on here if you would like to kill your own team mate and than i will make ur wish come true. Btw how did you know you were in my comic shady?
Back to top Go down
shadysteve
Warlord
Warlord
shadysteve

PostSubject: Re: New comic coming soon !   New comic coming soon ! EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 12:24 am

I want to kill my teammate! Dunno how, maybe like I get to choose a t to die or sumthin idk.

And I didnt know for sure but I asked on the other post so I hoped you would.
Back to top Go down
VivaRebel
Warlord
Warlord
VivaRebel

PostSubject: Re: New comic coming soon !   New comic coming soon ! EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 2:14 am

This is a surf not jail Very Happy But you can somehow kill him.
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Admin
Admin
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: New comic coming soon !   New comic coming soon ! EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 3:05 am

make one of matty g surfing along and then he brakes his legs and falls into a pit of crushed up cornflakes so then he chokes on them Razz oh then get his body burn it and put his ashes in a bucket of cement and chuck it into the sea. XD much <3 matty Razz
Back to top Go down
https://jailrage.rpg-board.net
shadysteve
Warlord
Warlord
shadysteve

PostSubject: Re: New comic coming soon !   New comic coming soon ! EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 8:16 am

Oh great idea how about for some reason there is a bug and teamkill is turned on and then I shoot Matyg with a scout and he breaks his leg and falls into a pit of cornflakes and chokes and dies.
Back to top Go down
VivaRebel
Warlord
Warlord
VivaRebel

PostSubject: Re: New comic coming soon !   New comic coming soon ! EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 10:06 am

hahahhahahaa awesome! Will do. But Shady you were dead before u wanted this so well you see later how the comic will be. You still kill matty dont worry.
Back to top Go down
shadysteve
Warlord
Warlord
shadysteve

PostSubject: Re: New comic coming soon !   New comic coming soon ! EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 10:22 am

Seeing as there are glitches how about respawn!!! yeh!
Back to top Go down
VivaRebel
Warlord
Warlord
VivaRebel

PostSubject: Re: New comic coming soon !   New comic coming soon ! EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 10:25 am

I'm not going make a glitch that makes you repsawn lol. Don't worry i might be able to finish comic today or tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New comic coming soon !   New comic coming soon ! Empty

Back to top Go down

New comic coming soon !
Page 1 of 1