Jail Rage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the home of the Jail Rage Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

!radio ... Check it out :O!

Go down 
+2
Shields
VivaRebel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
VivaRebel
Warlord
Warlord
VivaRebel

!radio ... Check it out :O! Empty
PostSubject: !radio ... Check it out :O!   !radio ... Check it out :O! EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 3:34 pm

I've heard this is not possible. But here is my idea. Only the last T can use this feature which is !radio. So he can choose if he wants do have !radio in his LR. Only the only last T alive can hear this tho. This is because usually on LR it's boring to listen because. Might be hard to do this. Maybe people think this is pointless. But when you are the last terrorist you wont think of that :O! LR Music is ftw. Usually players get with some crappy quialty music during LR. Annoying huh? Well my new idea pwns that.

Why do i think this is possible?

Well if LR is possible and rebelmenu this shouldn't be hard.

LR for last person. Same code or what ever you use to make that script or how ever this work, and just add some songs. Like maybe pick section such as

Hiphop
Metal
Rock
Punk.

and than it comes some of that shit. Hope you consider about this idea.
Back to top Go down
Shields
Soldier
Soldier
Shields

PostSubject: Re: !radio ... Check it out :O!   !radio ... Check it out :O! EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 3:55 pm

Anything is an improvement to any of the emo shite that ends up getting played for everyone to hear during the LR or free days, sorry to all those of whom I might offend in saying that. Just always keep in mind that with music, like politics, or anything that includes a specific taste or opinion, no matter what genre you like or play, someones always gonna end up pissed off.

There's also the fact that some of us like to chat over the mic during the moments of LR or freedays.
Back to top Go down
VivaRebel
Warlord
Warlord
VivaRebel

PostSubject: Re: !radio ... Check it out :O!   !radio ... Check it out :O! EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 4:32 pm

Like i said. Only the only last T alive can hear this tho. So he types !radioon or !radiooff. Simple as this.
Back to top Go down
Jake
Admin
Admin
Jake

PostSubject: Re: !radio ... Check it out :O!   !radio ... Check it out :O! EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 3:01 am

I think playing music to all should be a privaledge to the person who gets to play LR, i think it should be played to all.

It doesnt matter what type, because as it evens out the person who picks it will be blamed not the server itself.
Back to top Go down
JR|RockLee
Warlord
Warlord
JR|RockLee

PostSubject: Re: !radio ... Check it out :O!   !radio ... Check it out :O! EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 3:13 am

You can have a !radio with live radio but it cost's money and apparently you need a liecense or something idk xD il ask IMF over @ GECLAN due to the fact they have a radio so idk
Back to top Go down
http://Google.com
VivaRebel
Warlord
Warlord
VivaRebel

PostSubject: Re: !radio ... Check it out :O!   !radio ... Check it out :O! EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 5:43 am

@Jake

Yes i thought of that to for all players having music. But some people wouldn't like that. But like the only Terrorist alive can do this during his LR.

I would like to know if this is possbile :-)
Back to top Go down
Jake
Admin
Admin
Jake

PostSubject: Re: !radio ... Check it out :O!   !radio ... Check it out :O! EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 9:31 am

Very possible, ojii has a webhost on which he can upload the files, im still not sure wether we will have to download the music or not, and what my point is is that of course someone will hate it.. but they failed and got shot, its more motivation to stay alive and have the honor of picking the song for everyone.
Back to top Go down
VivaRebel
Warlord
Warlord
VivaRebel

PostSubject: Re: !radio ... Check it out :O!   !radio ... Check it out :O! EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 10:08 am

Very true. I hope this suggestion will be a part of JR JB server Smile. But what about the opionions such as hiphop, metal and that is that possible?
Back to top Go down
skay
Pro
Pro
skay

PostSubject: Re: !radio ... Check it out :O!   !radio ... Check it out :O! EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 12:38 pm

get a 70's rock station plz
Back to top Go down
Jake
Admin
Admin
Jake

PostSubject: Re: !radio ... Check it out :O!   !radio ... Check it out :O! EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 12:52 pm

Yeah just gotta get ojii working on it, you gota remember hes working on the most epic HoN script ever.. Razz
Back to top Go down
VivaRebel
Warlord
Warlord
VivaRebel

PostSubject: Re: !radio ... Check it out :O!   !radio ... Check it out :O! EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 6:07 pm

What is HoN script?, and thank you very much if this suggestion will happen succesfully Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Admin
Admin
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: !radio ... Check it out :O!   !radio ... Check it out :O! EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 1:22 am

*cough*HoN BULLSHIT*cough* Razz lewl
Back to top Go down
https://jailrage.rpg-board.net
VivaRebel
Warlord
Warlord
VivaRebel

PostSubject: Re: !radio ... Check it out :O!   !radio ... Check it out :O! EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 4:19 am

Nexus wrote:
*cough*HoN BULLSHIT*cough* Razz lewl
Can someone tell me what HoN is Very Happy?
Back to top Go down
Shields
Soldier
Soldier
Shields

PostSubject: Re: !radio ... Check it out :O!   !radio ... Check it out :O! EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 9:37 am

skay wrote:
get a 70's rock station plz

You sir, have excellent taste in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
VivaRebel
Warlord
Warlord
VivaRebel

PostSubject: Re: !radio ... Check it out :O!   !radio ... Check it out :O! EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 10:08 am

Pfft, metal and hiphop is ftw.
Back to top Go down
skay
Pro
Pro
skay

PostSubject: Re: !radio ... Check it out :O!   !radio ... Check it out :O! EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 12:47 pm

thank you shields, finally someone in this community shares thoughts with me
Back to top Go down
VivaRebel
Warlord
Warlord
VivaRebel

PostSubject: Re: !radio ... Check it out :O!   !radio ... Check it out :O! EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 3:24 pm

Skay, if you don't like any of these songs which will be added here below, than your probably the only one on earth that can live without that amazing music.

Benny Benassi - California Dreaming 2004 Remix

Eminem - My Mom

Metallica - Nothing else matters

U2 - One

Korn - Right Now

Pink Floyd - Another bricks in the wall.

Well if you don't like this your booo!

But if you like The Beatles your rank will move up 2 ranks. So you will be Lala(Okay).

All these songs I've put above there. None of them are the same kind of music. So you must of like some of it.
Back to top Go down
Jake
Admin
Admin
Jake

PostSubject: Re: !radio ... Check it out :O!   !radio ... Check it out :O! EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 3:28 pm

Yeah u beter put muse 4 muse fans and unless u want to be kicked from the community add Naruto/Bleach theme tunes!
Back to top Go down
VivaRebel
Warlord
Warlord
VivaRebel

PostSubject: Re: !radio ... Check it out :O!   !radio ... Check it out :O! EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 3:34 pm

I know what band Muse is but not any song with it, and Naruto music theme? Whaaat Jake haha.
Back to top Go down
skay
Pro
Pro
skay

PostSubject: Re: !radio ... Check it out :O!   !radio ... Check it out :O! EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 3:10 am

k heres my favourite songs

i also like eric clapton, dire straits, the doors, jimi hendrix, pretty much all psychadelic rock, progressive rock, blues rock and some alternative and indie rock
Back to top Go down
skay
Pro
Pro
skay

PostSubject: Re: !radio ... Check it out :O!   !radio ... Check it out :O! EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 3:13 am

muse is pretty cool, check out their newest albums: "The Resistance" and "Black Holes And Revelations"
Back to top Go down
VivaRebel
Warlord
Warlord
VivaRebel

PostSubject: Re: !radio ... Check it out :O!   !radio ... Check it out :O! EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 4:28 am

Skay i agree with you most of these songs are good. Such as Beatles, zeppelin, queen and pink floyd, muse was fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !radio ... Check it out :O!   !radio ... Check it out :O! Empty

Back to top Go down

!radio ... Check it out :O!
Page 1 of 1