Jail Rage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the home of the Jail Rage Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LOL my English homework!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jake
Admin
Admin
Jake

LOL my English homework! Empty
PostSubject: LOL my English homework!   LOL my English homework! EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 1:26 pm

Being 16 is the worst time of your life. Do you remember how hard it is to drag yourself out of bed in the mornings when you were young? That's right. The word impossible immediately springs to mind. Picture this, you have just woken up, the floor that you can just see seems miles away through your burning, blurry eyes; the bed punching and concaving a giant whole in reality and time drifting with an intention to pressure you in to certain doom. Bam! ... your late again. But it is certain that the teacher does not mind or even begin to comprehend the fact that you have ran 3 miles in 7 minutes, and are in-fact dripping with globules of sweat by the litre, thats it. It's detention for you. Detention, the crevice in the lives of minors; Detention, a punishment only an unworthy and inhuman can recieve, and for this, there are no excuses in the drastic world of the lack of punctuality and as such is would only be right to lock you in a room with a group of unknown and equally dismayed people.

Ok those aren't my real views, and that was only the first paragraph Razz

A* for sure amirite? Razz
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Admin
Admin
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: LOL my English homework!   LOL my English homework! EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 3:06 pm

A* from me jake but everyone knows we are both slackers Razz btw I reckon either ur teacher will luv it or ur gunna get gimp whipped Very Happy btw who is ur English teacher is it miss Kate?
Back to top Go down
https://jailrage.rpg-board.net
Jake
Admin
Admin
Jake

PostSubject: Re: LOL my English homework!   LOL my English homework! EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 3:15 pm

Nar it's like miss harris, she can take a joke sumtimes rite? It said humor was a good thing
Back to top Go down
shadysteve
Warlord
Warlord
shadysteve

PostSubject: Re: LOL my English homework!   LOL my English homework! EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 12:52 am

A*. much better than anything I could write... But then agaim im in yr 9 so... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
skay
Pro
Pro
skay

PostSubject: Re: LOL my English homework!   LOL my English homework! EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 10:03 am

that is awesome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOL my English homework!   LOL my English homework! Empty

Back to top Go down

LOL my English homework!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jail Rage :: General-
Jump to: