Jail Rage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the home of the Jail Rage Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My app, topic is to short :O!

Go down 
+2
Nexus
VivaRebel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
VivaRebel
Warlord
Warlord
VivaRebel

My app, topic is to short :O! Empty
PostSubject: My app, topic is to short :O!   My app, topic is to short :O! EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 7:42 am

I'm not sure if i we can do admin apps now. But if it's possibly i would like to apply for admin. I've bever been admin on jail servers i admit that but i have been admin on server before. I know the rules and i don't abuse. I think i have been in clan for long time enough.^^ But i'm quite sure about the clan thingy that i've been in it for long time enough. Well I dont know much more to say. Last things, i often been online when there are like no admins, and there is about 4 or more freekillers. For example, i was with david uk and some other guys, just when david left they started freekilling :/.
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Admin
Admin
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: My app, topic is to short :O!   My app, topic is to short :O! EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 2:45 pm

I say yes cus u are very active and law abiding Smile and on the subject of admin can I remove matti's admin cus he does shit all.
Back to top Go down
https://jailrage.rpg-board.net
Jake
Admin
Admin
Jake

PostSubject: Re: My app, topic is to short :O!   My app, topic is to short :O! EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 3:40 pm

you do know that devvo was the one who gave matti admin right? So yes you can, and also ontopic yes your very active and we need some new admins to replace the old .. Poor Gary sucked in by left 4 dead 2
Back to top Go down
VivaRebel
Warlord
Warlord
VivaRebel

PostSubject: Re: My app, topic is to short :O!   My app, topic is to short :O! EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 3:47 pm

Thank you Nexus and Jake, but i like to be sure IF i get admin, what server would i get admin on. ^^
Back to top Go down
shadysteve
Warlord
Warlord
shadysteve

PostSubject: Re: My app, topic is to short :O!   My app, topic is to short :O! EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 12:32 am

VIVAREBEL FOR ADMIN ON ALL SERVERS WOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!
Back to top Go down
VivaRebel
Warlord
Warlord
VivaRebel

PostSubject: Re: My app, topic is to short :O!   My app, topic is to short :O! EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 1:36 am

Haha Shady ^^. That's no need for because I don't play on MG or SK due to I'm not very good at it. Sometimes i go SK, but i'm usually on Surf or JB. So if i get I'd like one of that santa
Back to top Go down
Jake
Admin
Admin
Jake

PostSubject: Re: My app, topic is to short :O!   My app, topic is to short :O! EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 4:16 am

Ok, Jail and surf, deal?
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Admin
Admin
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: My app, topic is to short :O!   My app, topic is to short :O! EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 5:03 am

i say yup surf and jail
Back to top Go down
https://jailrage.rpg-board.net
VivaRebe

PostSubject: Re: My app, topic is to short :O!   My app, topic is to short :O! EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 5:39 am

More than fine with me ^^ Thank you very much
Back to top Go down
kat65
Corporal
Corporal
kat65

PostSubject: Re: My app, topic is to short :O!   My app, topic is to short :O! EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 6:06 am

only 1. main rule: Don't Abuse! if you do it and you get caught with it then bb for your admin

and ofc Gratz Smile
i hope i didn't scare you off tongue
Back to top Go down
VivaRebel
Warlord
Warlord
VivaRebel

PostSubject: Re: My app, topic is to short :O!   My app, topic is to short :O! EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 7:25 am

Hohoho. santa How could you even think about me abusing ^^ I'm not immature. But Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
VivaRebel
Warlord
Warlord
VivaRebel

PostSubject: Re: My app, topic is to short :O!   My app, topic is to short :O! EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 10:40 am

Humm, i think i justgot yes, depending by the comments, so i was wondering if i am getting admin when do i get it^^
Back to top Go down
shadysteve
Warlord
Warlord
shadysteve

PostSubject: Re: My app, topic is to short :O!   My app, topic is to short :O! EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 10:43 am

Never hehehe!
Back to top Go down
VivaRebel
Warlord
Warlord
VivaRebel

PostSubject: Re: My app, topic is to short :O!   My app, topic is to short :O! EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 10:45 am

Shady dont be mean or i will never be your friend again :'(
Back to top Go down
shadysteve
Warlord
Warlord
shadysteve

PostSubject: Re: My app, topic is to short :O!   My app, topic is to short :O! EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 11:31 am

Nooo I didnt mean it like that im sorry waaah!
Back to top Go down
VivaRebel
Warlord
Warlord
VivaRebel

PostSubject: Re: My app, topic is to short :O!   My app, topic is to short :O! EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 11:32 am

OK goood Very Happy bfffl <33333
Back to top Go down
shadysteve
Warlord
Warlord
shadysteve

PostSubject: Re: My app, topic is to short :O!   My app, topic is to short :O! EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 11:37 am

YAY now we are friends!!!

*whisper* look what Vivarebel wrote*whisper*

VivaRebel wrote:
I am gay and I suck off men, but dont tell anyone shadysteve or I will rape you!

Lol jokes vivarebel! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
VivaRebel
Warlord
Warlord
VivaRebel

PostSubject: Re: My app, topic is to short :O!   My app, topic is to short :O! EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 11:42 am

I heard u whispering...You little liar! Here is what happened

shadysteve wrote:
Quote :
VivaRebel, can you type in "I am gay and I suck off men, but dont tell anyone VivaRebel or i I will rape you!" Because, well it's hard to say, I am gay but i kinda feel better when other people "admit" it but like in a lie.

What else could i do? Well we got a fag in our Clan not my fault, Shadysteve wasn't accepted by me :O
Back to top Go down
shadysteve
Warlord
Warlord
shadysteve

PostSubject: Re: My app, topic is to short :O!   My app, topic is to short :O! EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 11:50 am

Aah lol fail at quote imitating! Muhaha youbhave to change the persons name in the text thing not just write "shadysteve wrote".

I hope that tip helps you become apro quote imitator. Join me in my next tutorial about how to wank. Preview " Stick your toe in your ear and rub your cock as hard a you can"

Seeya next time!
Back to top Go down
VivaRebel
Warlord
Warlord
VivaRebel

PostSubject: Re: My app, topic is to short :O!   My app, topic is to short :O! EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 3:04 pm

If i am the failing one, how come you copy pasted " VivaRebel wrote" and in that way, if you copy paste it doesnt look like you did if you copy paste it looks like this

VivaRebel wrote:
I am gay and I suck off men, but dont tell anyone shadysteve or I will rape you!

Suck on that shaaady :3
Back to top Go down
shadysteve
Warlord
Warlord
shadysteve

PostSubject: Re: My app, topic is to short :O!   My app, topic is to short :O! EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 12:47 am

VivaRebel wrote:
If i am the failing one, how come you copy pasted " VivaRebel wrote" and in that way, if you copy paste it doesnt look like you did if you copy paste it looks like this

VivaRebel wrote:

As you can see here all I did was Press the quote button and your name is automatically included, but if I do it like this...

Vivarebel wrote:
Quote :

You can see that it says vivarebel wrote: and then underneath quote:, whereas mine only says vivarebel wrote:

See my point now?
Back to top Go down
VivaRebel
Warlord
Warlord
VivaRebel

PostSubject: Re: My app, topic is to short :O!   My app, topic is to short :O! EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 3:27 am

Nope, but i still love you :O :3 much love.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: My app, topic is to short :O!   My app, topic is to short :O! EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 7:12 am

Viva is a nice and trustable person Smile i often help him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My app, topic is to short :O!   My app, topic is to short :O! Empty

Back to top Go down

My app, topic is to short :O!
Page 1 of 1