Jail Rage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the home of the Jail Rage Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Admin abuse by Matty G

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Moonwalk

Admin abuse by Matty G Empty
PostSubject: Admin abuse by Matty G   Admin abuse by Matty G EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 12:55 pm

I was banned for no reason with no warning by Matty G. The Ts were told to freeze on the isolation or they would be killed but one T did not listen although he heard us. I than shot him and was rapidly banned by this admin abuser because it ofc didnt apeal to him. I just wanted to make sure that you are notified of this abuser.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
shadysteve
Warlord
Warlord
shadysteve

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuse by Matty G   Admin abuse by Matty G EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 2:24 pm

Look you have no proof of this and anyway there are many odd rules in jailbreak so maybe you misunderstood. But i dont think MattyG will get banned any time soon.
Back to top Go down
tyrendrake
Soldier
Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuse by Matty G   Admin abuse by Matty G EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 2:49 pm

Moonwalk wrote:
I was banned for no reason with no warning by Matty G. The Ts were told to freeze on the isolation or they would be killed but one T did not listen although he heard us. I than shot him and was rapidly banned by this admin abuser because it ofc didnt apeal to him. I just wanted to make sure that you are notified of this abuser.

Thanks

Moonwalk before you post anything about admin abuse get ur proof and post what u saw with the evidence. untill then i think this topic should be closed.

Matty G is a good person
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Admin
Admin
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuse by Matty G   Admin abuse by Matty G EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 3:17 pm

Not only is he a good person he is my FREIND!!! And thts in real life so bla!
Back to top Go down
https://jailrage.rpg-board.net
kat65
Corporal
Corporal
kat65

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuse by Matty G   Admin abuse by Matty G EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 4:14 pm

I was in the server with mattyg at the same time and matty didn't abuse ...
Back to top Go down
Crypton
Corporal
Corporal
Crypton

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuse by Matty G   Admin abuse by Matty G EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 4:21 pm

As was I .. and MATTYG RULES!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuse by Matty G   Admin abuse by Matty G Empty

Back to top Go down

Admin abuse by Matty G
Page 1 of 1